Bank of America Alaska Airlines Credit Card – New 65,000 Miles Public Offer Available Via Referral (For An Extra 5,000 Miles!)
Last month, Bank of America opened up the Alaska Airlines 65,000 bonus miles credit card offer via a public link. Upon approval, you can get 40,000 miles after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months and another 25,000 miles after spending $8,000 in total, in 6 months. The same offer is also available via this referral program now. Even though their referral page only says 40,000 miles, the email invite received by the referee and the application page clearly shows the 65,000 bonus miles offer.
Please note that the referrer must have an open Alaska Airlines consumer credit card account to receive the 5,000 bonus miles. If you have a family member that has the Alaska Visa Credit card, this makes it a 70,000 miles offer (in total via referral) making it one of the best available offers right now. Of course, the minimum spend requirement of $8,000 is kind of high compared to other credit card offers. The exact math will depend on how you value Alaska miles.
- Get 40,000 Bonus Miles and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) with this offer. To qualify, make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 3 months of opening your account.
- Plus, earn 25,000 Bonus Miles after spending a total of $8,000 or more in purchases within the first 6 months of opening your account.
Bank of America Alaska Airlines Card Benefits
- Get another Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ every year! EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22). Valid on all Alaska flights booked on alaskaair.com with no blackout dates.
- Save with a free checked bag on Alaska flights for you and up to six other guests on the same reservation.
- Earn unlimited 3 miles for every $1 spent on eligible Alaska Airlines purchases and unlimited 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases. And, your miles don’t expire on active accounts.
- Enjoy 20% back on all Alaska Airlines inflight purchases and 50% off day passes at the Alaska Lounge when you pay with your new card.
- Redeem miles with no blackout dates on any Alaska Airlines flight or choose from hundreds of destinations with more than a dozen global airline partners. Plus, get exclusive access to discounted redemption levels when you redeem for hotel stays at over 400,000 properties using Alaska Airlines Hotels.
- Contactless card — The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap
- Plus, no foreign transaction fees and a low $75 annual fee.†
Alaska Airline miles are one of the most valuable in the world of frequent flier miles as of date. A couple of months ago, the 65,000 miles offer used to be a targeted offer. This eventually became a public offer last month and is now available via referral as well to make it even better!
What’s next? A $100 statement credit too? LOL. That’s not an easy guess to make. But 65,000 bonus miles plus 5,000 referral miles is one of the best ones out there.
If you like to know more about our blog, please click here!